(FRYSC is required to address all of these in some manner.)
Family Resource Center
- · Preschool Child Care
- · After School Child Care
- · Families in Training
- · Family Literacy
- · Health Services and Referrals
Youth Services Center
- · Referrals to Health and Social Services
- · Career Exploration and Development
- · Summer and Part-Time Job Development
- · Family Crisis and Mental Health Counseling
- · (Optional Components) Educational Support, Basic Needs, Etc.
The FRYSC and/or other agencies offer the following services to those families and individuals who are in an emergency situation and/or financially qualify:
- · Essential needs (food, clothing, medical, rent utilities). FRYSC refers to proper agency.
- · On-site Communicare Counseling Services for school children and their families.
- · On-site (as needed) services from the Health Department.
- · Referrals to GED classes in Hardin County
- · Parenting classes
- · Parenting from birth-teenager years
- · Alcohol and Drug Abuse Education and Prevention
- · Importance of family involvement
- · Maintains a Lincoln Trail Career Center satellite for (internet access for unemployment, job searches, resumes, etc.)
- · Confidential and safe place to get information (support to correct any type of abusive or negligent/ abusive situations, referrals for child care, summer recreational program, and many other activities).
The FRYSC welcomes everyone to stop in for a visit, give constructive suggestions for needed services, and give donations of clothing-food-household items-money.
VOLUNTEERS are always welcome, but must have a clear criminal background check on file in the school office.
For more information, contact Jessica Rains the FRYSC Coordinator.